InclusionWorks20201 is a one stop shop for anyone involved in fostering and enhancing D&I in the workplace. Every organisation is unique and participation will grant access to the latest knowledge, case studies and best practices, enabling organisations to continue to drive the D&I agenda forward, in a way that is relevant to each situation.
The virtual conference will be split across one day, with thought leadership on D&I topics from keynote speakers in the morning and facilitated practitioner sessions in the afternoon.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from the experts on experiences and best practice approaches that have been tried and tested.
- Discuss and explore trusted and proven approaches to D&I topics
- Gain access to real-world strategies to inform best practice approach.
- Understand what organisations can do to foster an environment that supports self-disclosure and why it’s important.
- Uncover strategies and approaches you can implement when you return to your organisation.