Why Support NDIC 2021?
Many organisations are at different stages of the diversity and inclusion journey. Whether you are beginning to lay the foundation or trying to embed your current practices more cohesively, acknowledging commitment and intent in relation to D&I is crucial. Our aim is to partner with organisations at all stages of their D&I journey as that in turn provides others with important learnings to support their own endeavours.
From a brand perspective but partnering with this conference will set you apart as an organisation that is committed to supporting the D&I agenda both for your own internal and external stakeholders as well as nationally across industry.
- Demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to D&I
- Get involved in a meaningful partnership with D&I leaders in Ireland
- Grow your organisation’s D&I knowledge through expert collaboration
- Raise brand awareness and showcase your intent to continue to foster and enhance D&I
- Enhance your visibility and image to your target audience
- Network virtually “face to face” with key contacts
- Meet with existing and new potential clients
- Create new leads and connections on the virtual platform